i2d Consulting B.V. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation). GDPR aims to harmonize data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which commercial organizations can legally collect, retain and use personal information.
About Us & Contact Information
i2d Consulting B.V is a registered company in The Netherlands with registered address at Orleanshof 38, 5627 LP, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. For more information contact:
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
We collect information about you to carry out activities relating to Recruitment and Staffing services business. You might be:
- A candidate seeking new work opportunities (permanent or temporary)
- A client we engage with to find new candidates
- A referee
- A supplier or sub-contractor to support our services
- An employee (permanent, temporary or on a consultant basis)
The information we collect and retain about you may be different depending on who you are, but will typically include name, address, private and / or corporate e-mail address and phone number, position and company details, compliance documentation and references verifying qualifications and experience and right to work in the Netherlands, or in the jurisdiction in which you are seeking employment, curriculum vitae, salary and / or rate details and links to professional profiles available in the public domain e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, business Facebook or corporate website.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party service providers in relation to candidate interviews and work placements , IT companies, Sub Contractors , insurance & communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
As a recruitment and staffing business, we are dedicated to supporting our candidates’ career aspirations and our clients’ resourcing needs and as such maintain a database of candidate and client personal information containing historical information as well as current resourcing requirements.
A fundamental and essential process of our business is to introduce candidates to clients for permanent employment, temporary work placements or independent professional contracts. Using your information in this way is called our Legitimate Business Interest.
We also use your information to :
- Provide you with information and services that you request from us or we think will be of interest to you because it is relevant to your career or to your organization.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
In addition to using your information for our Legitimate Business Interest, we may also rely on contract, legal obligation and consent for specific uses of information:
- We will rely on contract if we are negotiating or have entered into a placement agreement with you or your organization or any other contract to provide services to you or receive services from you or your organization.
- We will rely on legal obligation if we are legally required to hold information about you to fulfil our legal obligations.
- We will in some circumstances rely on consent for particular uses of your information and you will be asked for your express consent, if legally required.
Should we want or need to rely on consent to lawfully process your information we will request your consent orally or by email for the specific activity we require consent for and record your response on our systems. Where consent is the lawful basis for processing your information, you have the right to withdraw your consent to this specific processing at any time.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this webpage http://www.i2d.consulting/ and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.